Electrical engineering is at the core of modern life: in buildings, in manufacturing, in processing, in transport and in the environment. These products can range from simple switches to sophisticated circuit boards. They are intelligent engineered systems that solve problems and address complex needs. Effective storytelling is important.
You need public relations support that understands the issues that drive electrical and electronic engineering markets. Well written and placed PR will explain and demonstrate how technology is evolving to provide better answers to ago-old problems. We have the experience to do this.
Our role is to help you tell these stories by developing compelling content delivered via news releases, web pages and company video to raise your profile and build a stronger brand. Areas of experience include:
Controls and Instrumentation
- Fire detection, alarm and control.
- Hall-effect speed sensors for rail.
- Hazardous area Atex certified equipment.
- Process monitoring and integration.
- Security systems.
- Solar detections systems.
Electrical Power and Distribution
- Consumer units and distribution boards.
- Electrical accessories.
- Switch gear.
- Single phase/three phase.
- Tubular motors.
- UPS - uninterruptible power systems.
- ADC and DAC modules.
- COTS digital signal processing.
- FPGA development boards.
- Software defined radio.
- Air-conditioning and heat pumps.
- Environmental monitoring systems and telemetry.
- Flow monitoring equipment and software for flood prevention.
- Solar shading controls.
We will engage with your target audiences and potential customers to tell your story.