Return to Rooms
Back | Next
T.+44 (0)1706 825819
F.+44 (0)1706 825748
Media info e-mail:
Metal Deburring and Super Surface Finishing Techniques
Fintek have been solving metal small parts finishing problems for more than 35 years - as a subcontract service and as machine and expertise sales. Machine deburring and super surface finishing reduces costs for engineers of a diverse range of precision engineered micro-mechanical parts and complicated cross drilled holes that are then used in aerospace, autosport, toolmaking, medical device and other demanding industries.
The company is the UK agent OTEC Präzisionsfinish GmbH and provides hiqh quality disc finishing, drag finishing, and centrifugal tumbling equipment along with their vast experience to manufacturers requiring an in-house facility. There are also machines for in cell manufacturing, removing the need for batching and further speeding production.
Fintek operate their own laboratory where customers samples can be processed.
- Aerospace Component Super Surface Finishing Showcase for Fintek at Advanced Engineering Stand H58 | read more...
- How Better Surface Finishing Yields Big Gains for Aerospace – Farnborough Stand 4/H40 | read more...
- Mach 2016, Stand 5971 – Finishing Techniques Becomes Fintek | read more...
- Bringing Five Metal Surface Finishing Technologies under One Roof Creates Unique High Quality Service for Manufacturers | read more...
- Otec DF Machine Extends Life and Boosts Performance of HSS and Carbide Tools | read more...
- Ford Steers Clear of Rough Holes and Speeds Production of Camshafts | read more...
- Orbitool - the New Tool for In-process Deburring of Cross-drilled Holes | read more...
Advanced Engineering: Super Finishing Stand H58
On stand H58 at Aero Engineering 2016 Fintek will showcase super surface finishing services for aerospace and precision component manufacturers.
Aerospace Surface Finishing – FIA2016 Stand 4/H40
At the Farnborough Airshow, Fintek will show how even minor improvements in surface finishing yield significant gains in performance for aerospace components.
Metal Surface Finishing Technologies
Fintek has brought together surface finishing technologies to provide a one-stop shop for metal component manufacturers.
In-process Deburring of Cross-drilled Holes
A new subcontract service from Fintek - processing HSS and carbide tools in an Otec DF machine removes burrs, ensures a uniformed honed edge and smoother surface finish.