Return to Rooms
Back | Next
T.+44 (0)1706 825819
F.+44 (0)1706 825748
Media info e-mail:
Metal Deburring and Super Surface Finishing Techniques
Fintek have been solving metal small parts finishing problems for more than 35 years - as a subcontract service and as machine and expertise sales. Machine deburring and super surface finishing reduces costs for engineers of a diverse range of precision engineered micro-mechanical parts and complicated cross drilled holes that are then used in aerospace, autosport, toolmaking, medical device and other demanding industries.
The company is the UK agent OTEC Präzisionsfinish GmbH and provides hiqh quality disc finishing, drag finishing, and centrifugal tumbling equipment along with their vast experience to manufacturers requiring an in-house facility. There are also machines for in cell manufacturing, removing the need for batching and further speeding production.
Fintek operate their own laboratory where customers samples can be processed.
- Mach 2016, Stand 5971 – Finishing Techniques Becomes Fintek | read more...
- Bringing Five Metal Surface Finishing Technologies under One Roof Creates Unique High Quality Service for Manufacturers | read more...
- Otec DF Machine Extends Life and Boosts Performance of HSS and Carbide Tools | read more...
- Ford Steers Clear of Rough Holes and Speeds Production of Camshafts | read more...
- Orbitool - the New Tool for In-process Deburring of Cross-drilled Holes | read more...
Mach 2016, Stand 5971 – Fintek
Super fine surface finishing experts to precision engineering industries, Finishing Techniques, are using Mach 2016 to launch their new web site and Fintek branding.
Five Metal Surface Finishing Technologies
Finishing Techniques has brought toghether five surface finishing technologies: stream, disc, drag, centrifugal tumbling and vibratory to provide a one-stop shop for metal component manufacturers.
In-process Deburring of Cross-drilled Holes
A new subcontract service from Finishing Techniques - processing HSS and carbide tools in an Otec DF machine removes burrs, ensures a uniformed honed edge and smoother surface finish.